Lavender and Leeks is back on tour with our first show starting on the 21st of April, we are so excited! Last year was a huge success and we had so much fun meeting some of you at the shows we attended. This year is jam packed with even more shows and we are are travelling a little further afield too. Hopefully we’ll see you at one of the shows, don’t forget to pop by and say hello!
Here are a list of the shows that we will be selling at this year:
- 21st – 23rd of April – The Garden Show at Firle Place – Firle, Lewes, Sussex.
- 28th and 29th of April – Toby’s Garden Festival, Powderham Castle – Kenton, Exeter, Devon.
- 11th – 14th of May – RHS Malvern Spring Fair – Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcester.
- 19th – 21st of May – The National Flower Show – Hyland House & Estate, Hylands Park, London Road, Chelmsford, Essex.
- 27th – 29th of May – The Kent Garden Show – Kent Showground, Detling,
- 4th of June – Solent Gardener’s Fayre – Wide Lane Sports ground, Eastleigh, Southampton.
- 9th – 11th of June – The Garden Show at Stansted Park – Stansted Park, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire.
- 24th and 25th of June – Woburn Abbey Garden Show – Woburn Abbey and Gardens, Woburn, Bedfordshire.
- 28th – 30th of July – The Garden Show at Loseley Park – Loseley Park, Guildford, Surrey.
- 4th and 5th of August – Taunton Flower Show – Mount Street, Taunton.
- 16th and 17th of September – Toby’s Garden Festival – Forde Abbey, Chard, Somerset.
- 23rd and 24th of September – Malvern Autumn Show – Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcester.