Last year was absolutely amazing and we can’t thank our customers enough, the shows were beyond what we ever could have imagined and so been busy booking shows for the Lavender and Leeks tour 2018. There’s quite a few familiar venues as well as a couple of new ones, including RHS Tatton Park which we are so excited about. It’s the furthest North we’ll be heading and we can’t wait!
I really hope some of you can make it, we love saying hello to our followers and friends and actually meeting you in person. So below are a list of the shows that we will be selling at this year, hopefully see you there!
- 20th – 22nd of April – The Garden Show at Firle Place – Firle, Lewes, Sussex.
- 27th and 28th of April – Toby’s Garden Festival, Powderham Castle – Kenton, Exeter, Devon.
- 10th – 13th of May – RHS Malvern Spring Fair – Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcester.
- 18th – 20th of May – The National Flower Show – Hyland House & Estate, Hylands Park, London Road, Chelmsford, Essex.
- 26th – 28th of May – The Kent Garden Show – Kent Showground, Detling,
- 3rd of June – Solent Gardener’s Fayre – Wide Lane Sports ground, Eastleigh, Southampton.
- 8th – 10th of June – The Garden Show at Stansted Park – Stansted Park, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire.
- 23th and 24th of June – Woburn Abbey Garden Show – Woburn Abbey and Gardens, Woburn, Bedfordshire.
- 17th – 22nd of July – RHS Tatton Park – Tatton Park, Knutsford, Chesire.
- 27th – 29th of July – The Garden Show at Loseley Park – Loseley Park, Guildford, Surrey.
- 3rd and 4th of August – Taunton Flower Show – Mount Street, Taunton.
- 15th and 16th of September – Toby’s Garden Festival – Forde Abbey, Chard, Somerset.
- 29th and 30th of September – Malvern Autumn Show – Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcester.
p.s Stay updated with our events page, we might be adding more last minute shows!